FleetCrew offers compliance assistance for fleets that must comply with the On-Road Heavy-Duty Diesel Vehicles (In-Use) Regulation. The regulation requires diesel trucks and buses that operate in California to be upgraded to reduce emissions. Newer heavier trucks and buses must meet PM filter requirements beginning January 1, 2012. Lighter and older heavier trucks must be replaced starting January 1, 2015. By January 1, 2023, nearly all trucks and buses will need to have 2010 model year engines. The regulation applies to all privately and federally owned diesel fueled trucks and buses greater than 14,000 pounds.
Annual reporting must be completed in the Truck Regulations Upload, Compliance and Reporting System (TRUCRS) and updates completed January of each calendar year – if you are utilizing any flexibility options. Senate Bill 1 (SB1) allows only vehicles compliant with the Truck and Bus regulation to be registered by the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Failure to report required information accurately in TRUCRS could delay California DMV registration starting in 2020. Our emission consultants specialize in providing guidance and assistance in reporting your fleet and completing annual updates.Our experienced emission consultants will walk you step-by-step to help:
- Gather a complete fleet inventory list and determine specific compliance requirements.
- Develop a cost effective strategy that fits your business and budget.
- Educate, Install and service verified retrofit technologies to achieve compliance.
- Complete initial and annual reporting including proof of records and odometer readings.
- Utilize available flexibility options such as Low-Use, NOx Exempt Area extension, and Heavy Crane Phase-In Options.