Rules : Off-Road
FleetCrew offers compliance assistance for fleets that must comply with the Off-Road Regulation. On July 26, 2007, the California Air Resources Board (CARB) adopted a regulation to reduce diesel particulate matter (PM) and oxides of nitrogen (NOx) emissions from in-use (existing) off-road heavy-duty diesel vehicles in California. Such vehicles are used in construction, mining, and industrial operations.
Annual reporting must be completed in the Diesel Off-Road Online Reporting System (DOORS) and updates completed March of each calendar year. Our emission consultants specialize in providing professional guidance and assistance in reporting your fleet and completing annual updates.Our experienced emission consultants will walk you step-by-step to help:
- Gather a complete fleet inventory list.
- Review your fleet size, turnover and equipment life cycle.
- Determine your fleet’s specific compliance requirements.
- Help you understand limits on idling, reporting and EIN labelling.
- How to deal with two engine cranes and other self-propelled equipment.
- Help develop a cost effective strategy that fits your business.
Stop stressing over CARB'S complex compliance regulations
Reduce inspection costs, streamline processes and mitigate risks
Painlessly obtain Truck Certificates and renew DMV registrations
Avoid costly compliance violations & fines